Due to frequent disappointing results of these applications, FSE discontinued further development.
For those who are still enthusiastic about FSINN, continue reading.
The Flight Sim French Development Team did an amazing good job for our Flightsim Community. However their website www[dot]mcdu[dot]com as well as the forum has been discontinued. In an effort to collect the existing documents the next pages and posts will give you the short versions of manuals and links to the related software to use.
Using FSInn and FSCopilot
FSCopilot is necessary for FSInn to operate with FSX.
We use the version FSCopilot 1.7.B2 and FSInn 1.3.B2
If you don’t have them already, you may want to download from our Stora:
- Operation Manual FSCopilot_1_6_EN
- Operation Manual FSInn_1_2_EN
- TAKE CARE: the above mentioned manuals are to be used with previous versions of FSCopilot and FSInn.
- New manuals for FSCopilot 1.7 and FSInn 1.3 are under contruction.
Need your own user account for testing?
Just sent a message using the Contact page.
Read this post about
how-to-install-fscopilot-and-fsinn and how to how-to-use-fscopilot-fsinn.
As a consequence of the discontinuation of The Flight Simulator French Development Team the documentation of the latest software of FSCopilot and FSInn has never been implemented. As for a long time the public version of this software is used to connect FS9 and FSX pilots to various existing FSD based networks. If you experience any problem with the software you can no longer refer to the FAQ and the forum at ww.mcdu.com since this website is also discontinued.
In an effort to serve the FlightSim community FlightSim Eindhoven has re-written the existing manuals and updated the information for installation and use of FSCopilot 1.7 and FSInn 1.3 with Microsoft Flight Simulator X with service packs SP1 & SP2.
With this manual, which is under our continuous support, we hope that all aspects of installation and use of FSCopilot and FSInn with a FSD Server are covered.
If you have other information that would improve this manual, please refer to our contact page on this weblog.
This manual describes the installation and use of:
- FSCopilot Software version 17B2_4
- FSInn Software version 13B2_3
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Broad band Internet access
- A Router with UPnp
Required Software Updates
- Microsoft Windows Updates to be installed prior to the installation of FSCopilot and FSInn.
- Flight Simulator X users must have DirectX 9.0 or better installed.
- Flight Simulator X users must have SP1 and SP2 installed;
- FSX Acceleration is not supported.
FlightSim Eindhoven – 3-10-2013